Monday, July 31, 2006

I Can Fly Higher Than An Eagle

10,059 E2 today--hello body? Wrong way. I've always had a terrible sense of direction and apparently this observation is applicable internally as well. Ay, yay, yay. I guess the good news is that the leap from 9,000 to 10,000 is not that large so maybe today is the peak of the mountain and I'll turn around and start going down shortly.

What I'm really getting nervous about is the calendar. August arrives Tuesday and with it, the realization that I'll be returning to the ghetto, to the negativity and to all that is Bushwick. I want to avoid the stress and still get paid, now how does one pull that off? Maybe I should become a yoga instructor. Except, I'm not flexible. Will this whole thing be finished before I go back? I cannot miss days, oh no.

I listened to two doctors on the radio today talking about diabetes and that freaked me out too.

What I need is a holiday from my holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home