Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Clogged

How much metamucil can one girl take? I should be growing psyllium husks and buying up the squeezable charmin. I am not. The label suggests 3 teaspoons a day and results in 72 hours. Uh, no. Should I up the ante? This is a side effect of Lupron and a particularly in opportune one for me.

My friend started talking about ice cream and she got it in my head so badly that when I got off the train I went to Ben and Jerry's. I blame her totally. Mint ice cream no less because that was what she was waxing on about and I am weak. My thighs are stuck together and I am not working out so ice cream is a really terrible choice.

Control. Janet Jackson. I have none. I had some, I lost it. I used to be ok with the whole we have no control thing. But I've regressed. I desire some again. It's almost worse knowing how futile it is than when I used to think I could control my life. Ha!

I want a new job. I want the appliances in my house to function. I want the ants and flies to return to nature. I need a plumber for my life although I imagine like lawyers, real estate agents, and shark feeders, a life plumber would rip me off too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home