Monday, August 14, 2006

This Just In


Maybe it's Charlie's Angels, maybe it 's yoga, but something serious is going down in ManHattan and the ladies in black are on it.
I went to the 'shwick today and felt the pain. the enjoyable part was reading the tagged up advertising on the L platform. There is a gender environmentalist out there who wants you to STOP CONSUMING. A refreshing change from all the Blood tags.

Also entertaining was seeing that the new buildings across from the school were already tagged and the windows were already smashed. I think we had a pool going on that before the construction fence was even down, but I can't remember who placed their bets or what they were.

Besides that Mrs. Lincoln, the hood is the hood. A little quieter somehow, or maybe that is just because I wasn't there during prime schooling hours. All in all, I'm in no hurry for the 30th. No sirree bob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home