Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Percodan

All editors wish to be writers. All people who write wish to be writers. It's a shameful business. The wise ones keep it to themselves. The needy ones share it because they suffer great insecurities.

I perked myself up today by reviewing some of my old writing, by contacting a shrink, by going to the library and placing holds on books, by applying for a writing class and hoping between yoga mondays, running tuesdays, and writing wednesdays my work life will not be unbearable.

it's my form of perkidan. I also read somewhere today that the common ground for all of the school shootings including Columbine was ADD/ADHD drugs, like ritalin. hmm..maybe I should put away the sleeping tablets and the zoloft and I should go ask alice, I think she'll know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home